DEAR FRIENDS: DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH OUR TRIP REGISTRATION FORMS, WE HAVE CLOSED ALL TRIP REGISTRATIONS. WE ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY TO FIX THE ISSUES AND WILL HAVE THEM UP AND RUNNING AS SOON AS IS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE CHECK BACK TO SEE IF WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS USUAL. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU MAY EMAIL US AT email@example.com OR YOU MAY CALL THE OFFICE AT 615-331-4600. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE WORK TO FIX THIS PROBLEM. BONDIEU BENE OU (GOD BLESS YOU)
By joining a A Door to Hope on a week-long journey to Haiti, you will be immersed into a Haitian community where you will build homes, participate in community outreach, and maintain schools and churches as well as various other projects. You will change the lives of the Haitian people and, perhaps, yourself in the process.
How to Apply for a Trip
Signing up is easy when you follow these steps:
- Connect with the ADTH office to confirm availability for the date you have selected: 615.331.4600
- Call Janell at Safe Harbors at 1.800.344.5656 EXT. 6123 Available 8am-5pm EST to check on airfare prices as flight costs may affect your ability to travel with us
- Complete the application process for a 2018 trip date
- After completing the application process and paying your deposit, please call Janell at Safe Harbors to arrange your flight: 1.800.344.5656 EXT. 6123 Available 8am-5pm EST
- Pay your final Balance of $560 thirty days prior to departure
- Download and print TEAM HANDBOOK
- Read Team Handbook to better understand our trip process and to prepare for your trip!
The cost of the trip for 2018 is $735 per person, plus airfare and supplies*. There is a non-refundable, non-transferable, deposit of $175 that is due upon applying. If this deposit is not received within TEN DAYS after application is completed, the deposit will then go up to $200 and late fee will not be applied toward the balance. The cost of this one week trip with A Door to Hope in Haiti covers your food, lodging, trip insurance and transportation during the week in Haiti BUT DOES NOT COVER AIRFARE. Airfare is to be paid through Safe Harbors separately.
For safety and logistics purposes, ALL TEAM MEMBERS must book their travel through Janell at Safe Harbors, 1.800.344.5656 EXT. 6123 Available 8am-5pm EST. This will assure that all members arrive together in Haiti. All Team Members MUST arrive in Port au Prince by 1:00 p.m. on the first day of their scheduled trip. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made without prior approval from A Door to Hope staff. Please contact the office if you have any questions about this policy.
The application deadline is 90 days prior to departure. A Door to Hope reserves the right to cancel any team trip date up to 60 days prior to departure. A minimum number of team members is required to be a valid travel team.